San Antonio Fire and Police plans to hire five single managers
Wed Apr 4, 2012
The $2 billion San Antonio Fire and Police Pension Fund in
Texas is planning to hire five hedge fund managers to handle
approximately $10 million each.
The pension fund’s new general investment
consultant is also in the process of reviewing the asset
allocation and providing recommendations if warranted.
Officials have noted that the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager