Markit buys Data Explorers, eyes product range expansion
Tue Apr 3, 2012
Markit, the global financial information services company,
has acquired securities lending data provider Data Explorers
from mid-market private equity firm Bowmark Capital.
Data Explorers’ data set covers $12 trillion of
securities in the lending programmes of over 20,000
institutional funds and covers short-interest data and
institutional fund activity...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager