Blue Ridge partner David Greenspan leaves, plots potential $1 billion launch
By Rob Copeland
Tue Apr 3, 2012
The 12-year veteran of John Griffin’s firm took three staffers with him, hires Plural Investments exec. John Metzner as COO.
Blue Ridge Capital Management partner and portfolio manager
David Greenspan resigned last week, taking three staffers with
him as he laid the groundwork for what could be one of the
biggest hedge fund launches of the year. Greenspan had been at
the New York firm since 2000, most recently sub-managing a
portion of its $6.5 billion portfolio under Tiger cub founder
John Griffin. He exited last week, along with Blue Ridge
analysts Stephen Cook, Ethan...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager