Global equity is full of surprises
Fri Apr 6, 2012
By Hannah Walsh
A healthcare specialist fund was the best performing
funds for the week ending 30 March 2012, according to the
Absolute UCITS database.
MS Perella Weinberg Partners Tokum L/S Healthcare UCITS
Fund was the best performer with a return of 3.13%
during the reporting period.
The healthcare specialist fund, which sits in the global
equity sector, is managed by New York-based Emile Westergaard
and sits on Morgan Stanley’s FundLogic UCITS
platform. The fund ...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager