Long-awaited Falcon Edge hires former Eton Park analysts, targets June launch
By Rob Copeland
Fri Apr 6, 2012
New fund from Blue Ridge, Eton Park vets also boasts bold-faced advisory board.
||Falcon Edge is based above
Barneys New York at 660 Madison Avenue. (Photo:
Falcon Edge Capital, a new fund headed by veterans of Blue
Ridge Capital and Eton Park Capital Management, has picked up a
pair of analysts formerly with Eric Mindich’s Eton
Park as it continues to round out its team.
Damien Charveriat was hired as head of capital markets and
risk, while Hubert Lin will lead special situations investing
for the fund, which is targeting a June launch, according to
marketing materials. Both...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager