Prodigy is latest to re-domicile from offshore to Luxembourg
Wed Apr 11, 2012
Prodigy Capital Partners is creating a UCITS platform
'club’ to reduce costs after it re-domiciles its
offshore Asia fund to Europe.
Prodigy currently manages two funds: the Cayman-domiciled
Prodigy Asia & Emerging Markets Fund and a UK-based UCITS
fund, the PFS Prodigy Asia Emerging Markets Fund.
Both funds will merge under the Luxembourg-domiciled
umbrella and the new structure means other boutique asset
managers are also able to unveil...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager