BlueGold returns capital after rollercoaster four-year run
Thu Apr 12, 2012
BlueGold Capital Management, the London-based oil and energy
derivatives trading fund led by CIO Pierre Andurand and CEO
Denis Crema, is winding down and returning capital to investors
after an extraordinary four-year rollercoaster run in which it
was regularly among the best and worst performers in the
European hedge fund industry.
Launched in February 2008 by former Vitol senior traders
Andurand and Crema, the firm’s flagship BlueGold
Global Fund leapt to prominence with a spectacular return of
over 200% in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager