Source teams with JP Morgan, Nomura for volatility ETFs
Thu Apr 12, 2012
Exchange-traded fund provider Source has partnered with
investment banks Nomura and JP Morgan for the launch the two
latest additions to its growing range of volatility-based ETF
The Nomura Voltage Short-Term Source ETF aims to provide
responsive and tactical exposure to volatility by tracking the
Nomura Voltage Strategy Short-Term 30-day USD TR Index.
The index seeks to capture spikes in volatility while
reducing associated slide costs. This is the second Source ETF
in the Nomura Voltage series, following the April 2011...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager