BlackRock launches first U.S. equity hedge fund
By Lawrence Delevingne
Thu Apr 12, 2012
Chief equity strategist Robert Doll will co-manage the new large-cap offering.
||Bob Doll (Source:
BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager,
is now running a U.S. equity hedge fund.
The BlackRock Large Cap Series Hedge Fund launched
January 1 and managed $5 million as of January 31, according to
a short profile written by Citigroup’s capital
introductions group. A more recent figure was unavailable and a
spokesperson for BlackRock declined to comment.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager