Small cap launches with backing from TCW founder
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri Apr 13, 2012
Former Wall Street Associates PM Carl Wiese started GROW Partners with $50 million.
||Carl Wiese (Photo:
Carl Wiese, a former portfolio manager at $1.2 billion
investment advisor Wall Street Associates, launched GROW
Partners April 3 in San Diego, California.
The GROW Small Cap Equity Long/Short fund has raised $50
million from two partners: Oakmont Corporation, the multifamily
office managed by billionaire Trust Company of the West founder
Robert Addison Day, and ROTH Capital...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager