Former top Goldman bond traders prep fixed income relative value fund
By Lawrence Delevingne
Mon Apr 16, 2012
Rishi Chadda founded Kingsguard Advisors with Cyrus Pouraghabagher, who managed the bank’s residential subordinate credit risk during the financial crisis.
Cyrus Pouraghabagher, who managed Goldman
Sachs’ residential credit risk during the mortgage
crisis, is working with the bank’s former top
liquid fixed income products trader, Rishi Chadda, to launch a
new relative value fund.
New York City based Kingsguard Advisors was founded
in 2011 but its launch date and target assets are undefined,
according to a profile written by Citigroup’s
capital introduction unit dated March 29.
The fund will invest primarily in fixed income...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager