Galaxy seeks seed investors for new quant vehicle
Wed Apr 18, 2012
Joe Chan’s Galaxy Asset Management is on the
lookout for potential seed investors for its first quant fund
that trades managed futures.
The Galaxy Quantitative Fund, which invests in 15 markets
mostly in Asia, had a soft launch in May last year with
internal capital of $5 million. It pursues a short-term,
intra-day trading strategy that helps it avoid a host of
non-manageable trading and market risks.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager