Performance slides in March after bright start to 2012
Wed Apr 18, 2012
The notable rebound in the performance of Asia-Pacific
long/short equity managers this year lost some steam in March,
with the sector tracking mostly losses or lower returns.
The general retreat translated into a 22 basis point median
loss for all Asian funds, compared with a 2.99%...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager