Up nearly 15%, Mick McGuire’s Marcato closes to outside capital
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue Apr 17, 2012
The former Pershing Square partner’s top stock picks have driven his Q1 outperformance.
Having earned 14.5% during the first quarter, former
Pershing Square Capital Management partner Mick McGuire plans
to soft close his long/short equity firm Marcato Capital
Management on July 1, according to a recent investor letter.
The activist firm manages nearly $500 million and only existing
investors will be allowed to increase their allocations
following the cutoff....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager