Morland’s OVS builds with ex-Trafalgar, James Caird hires
Wed Apr 18, 2012
OVS Capital, the well-performing and growing London-based
European event-driven firm headed by former HBK London head Sam
Morland, has made two hires for its investment team.
Manuel Bianco has joined as an analyst, having previously
been a senior equity analyst at Trafalgar Asset Managers.
Bianco has also worked at Citigroup, working on private...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager