AIMA highlights changes in AIFMD text from ESMA advice
Wed Apr 18, 2012
The Alternative Investment Management Association has
published detailed analysis of the European
Commission’s draft implementing rules for the
controversial Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive
(AIFMD), showing substantial policy differences between the
Commission text and the advice provided by the European
Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA).
According to AIMA, key areas of divergence between the
Commission text and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager