Northill buys majority interest in insurance-linked specialist Securis
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Northill Capital, the privately held investment business set
up in November 2010 by former Bank of New York Mellon asset
management vice chairman Jon Little and backed by the
Bertarelli family, is acquiring a majority interest in Securis
Investment Partners – the $1 billion insurance-linked
securities specialist that has been going since 2005.
Set up by former Morgan Stanley insurance duo Rob Procter
and Espen Nordhus, Securis is a leading player in the
fast-growing market for insurance risk-related assets
– racking up a very strong track...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager