Sustainable investor Roodhals starts to gain traction as assets build
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Roodhals Capital, the Amsterdam and London-based hedge fund
boutique focused on sustainable investing, has launched a US
dollar participation class for its Branta Solutions fund.
The dollar class launched this month as a direct response to
increased interest from US investors. The fund has seen a 70%
jump in assets so far this year, taking the fund to $72 million
from $42 million at year-end.
Demand is coming from institutional investors in both Europe
and North America, and Roodhals took the decision to launch a
dollar class in order to accommodate US clients. The fund was
previously only available in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager