Flat end to strong Q1 as equity markets weaken
Fri Apr 20, 2012
March saw the equity "laggards’ rally" of the
first two months petering out – with stock selection
coming to the fore as markets flatlined.
Looking at European long/short equity performance for the
first quarter, though, it is notable that many of those who
were badly down last year have made up ground in 2012.
Ridley Park Paragon posted a 6.41%...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager