Bounce-back in global equity stalls as markets turn volatile
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Following a strong two-month run for most global equity
funds, the increasingly unsettled market conditions in March
saw as many funds losing money as making it.
The biggest winners on the month included Strategic Global
Innovation (up 5.48% in March and 15.89% in the first quarter),
Parus (up 5.40% in March and 21.02% for...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager