Macro divergence continues as Q1 winners and losers split
Fri Apr 20, 2012
March was another month of mixed fortunes for global macro
funds, with a roughly equal split between those ending the
month in the black and those in the red.
Max Q finished the month up 4.28%, and is up 3.38% for the
first quarter. Principal Global Macro made 4.24% on the month
but is down 4.92% for Q1....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager