Q1 ends on mixed note for EM debt and equity players
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Last month was something of a mixed bag for emerging market
equity and debt specialists as market volatility returned with
a vengeance towards month-end.
In emerging market equity, there were good showings from
Metage Emerging Market Opportunities (up 5.70% in March and
10.86% in Q1), Talentum Emerging Alpha (up 4.23% for a gain of
5.79% in Q1), and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager