EFAMA proposes categorisation for alternative UCITS
Mon Apr 23, 2012
The association that represents the asset management
industry in Europe has proposed splitting the fund universe
into six different categories including Absolute Return
Innovative Strategies or ARIS funds.
The European Fund and Asset Management Association has
published a 40-page report which presents a complete set of
categories to facilitate the use of the European Fund
Classification by all industry stakeholders.
It states: "UCITS are now recognised worldwide as highly
regulated and transparent investment products, ideally...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager