Eton Park opens structured credit fund
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue Apr 24, 2012
Eric Mindich responds to investor interest after a private launch in November; Credit and TruPS top performers in Q1 bounceback.
Eric Mindich was "
very disappointed" by the double-digit losses Eton Park
Capital Management suffered in 2011, but that
hasn’t stopped investors from asking to get in a
nascent fund focused on structured credit—an asset
class helping drive positive returns this year.
|| Eric Mindich
In November, the $11.8 billion New York firm formed a
co-investment vehicle, EP Credit Opportunities Master Fund, to
take advantage of openings in structured credit. Among other
securities, the credit fund invests...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager