Macquarie shuts down fund focused on Europe and Asia
Wed Apr 25, 2012
Macquarie Investment Management has shuttered its more than
six-year old fund focused on companies in Europe and Asia.
The Macquarie Global Multi-Events Segregated Portfolio,
which at its peak reached a size of $360 million, ceased
trading on April 20, after delivering weak returns in recent
The fund used...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager