TIG Advisors launches two strategies with Credit Suisse, Iridian pros
By Rob Copeland
Tue Apr 24, 2012
The $1.1 billion firm, which has liquidated five funds over the past two years, also hires a senior marketer.
TIG Advisors, the $1.1 billion New York firm that incubates
emerging managers, is launching two hedge funds headed by
recent émigrés from Iridian Asset Management and
The long/short equity TIG Procella fund began trading
internally last month with Ben Hunt as portfolio manager. It
will officially launch June 1 with a strategy focused on U.S.
and Western European stocks influenced by political themes, a
person familiar with the fund said.
Hunt joined TIG in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager