Global equity the best performing strategy year-to-date
Fri Apr 27, 2012
The AC Triple Alpha Fund, down almost 4%, was the worst
performing fund for the week ending 20 April 2012, according to
the Absolute UCITS database.
The fund, which is run by Aquila Capital’s quant
team and launched in August 2007, follows a global equity
Global equity had a median return of almost...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager