Oriel unveils long-biased UCITS
Wed May 2, 2012
Oriel Asset Management is launching a long-biased UCITS
fund, managed by its founding partner and chief investment
officer David Urch.
The UK-domiciled TB OAM UK Equity Market Fund typically
holds 35 to 40 positions, and invests across...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager