Farallon and Bridgewater win as UTIMCO invests $660m
Thu May 3, 2012
The University of Texas Investment Management Company (UTIMCO)
renewed its commitment to hedge funds across its investment
programme with allocations totalling $660 million.
The $27 billion endowment programme also tallied $356
million in redemptions for the quarter ending 29 February 2012.
The asset classes affected were investment grade fixed-income,
developed country equity, credit and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager