Pennsylvania Public Schools adds risk parity with latest asset allocation
Thu May 3, 2012
The Pennsylvania Public School Employees Retirement System
added risk parity for a new asset allocation to be implemented
by July 2012.
The risk parity allocation will total 5% of the $48 billion
retirement fund. Of that amount roughly 2.5% will be allotted
to external managers, but nothing definitive is in place yet
regarding manager search plans.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager