Massachusetts seeks help to liquidate $2.8bn in FoHFs
Thu May 3, 2012
The latest request for proposals for the $50 billion
Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management gathered
information from firms qualified to transition and liquidate
four fund of hedge funds separate accounts.
The pension plan began considering an overhaul of its hedge
fund programme earlier this year and is understood to be
keeping Pacific Alternative Asset Management Company in its
stable, while terminating...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager