Texas Permanent takes strategic route with Grosvenor and Blackstone
Thu May 3, 2012
Trustees of the $25 billion Texas Permanent School Fund have
approved the formation of a strategic relationship with
Grosvenor Capital Management and Blackstone Alternatives Asset
Management following a lengthy discussion of fees and staff
resourcing in a move to ultimately create an internally managed
direct hedge fund programme.
Grosvenor and Blackstone have each been fund of hedge fund
managers in the roughly $2.5 billion programme and were
considered for the strategic partnership alongside GAM, which
was hired last year following...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager