Investor jitters depress commodity-focused fund returns
Thu May 3, 2012
While equities have, overall, been strong for the first
quarter of 2012 it has been a mixed period for some commodity
funds, with reversals in March affecting returns for some.
During the month the DJ UBS Commodity TR Index fell 4.1%, as
investors sold out of positions in the metals and energy
complex. On the month the DJ UBS...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager