Mishra’s Indea shutters India-focused hedge fund
Fri May 4, 2012
Indian equity specialist Raj Mishra is shutting down his
more than eight year old long/short equity focused fund to
concentrate on running a long-only fund that he is looking to
grow to a capacity of $500 million in assets.
Mishra is pushing for the closure of the Indea Absolute
Return Fund after becoming sufficiently convinced that an
existing long-only fund that he also manages will generate a
He has asked existing investors in the long/short fund to
transfer their exposure to the long-only fund. It is understood
that starting in July, he will only devote...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager