Returns among European equity funds widely dispersed in late April
Thu May 3, 2012
The European equity sector saw the best and worst performing
funds for the week ending 27 April 2012, according to the
latest figures from the Absolute UCITS database.
The Prim' KappaVol fund, a European equity focussed
fund is managed by Paris-based Médéric de
Vasselot and Stéphane Youmbi, was the top
performing fund with a return of 3.14% during the period.
At the other end of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager