Québec’s Caisse reports meagre hedge fund gains in 2011
Tue May 8, 2012
The $159 billion Caisse de dépôt et placement
du Québec reported a 0.5% gain via its $3.3 billion
hedge fund programme last year in its recently released annual
report. Its top performing asset class last year was
infrastructure, which returned 23.3%.
In a move to adapt to the financial...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager