High net worths stick with hedge funds
Tue May 8, 2012
The latest asset allocation report compiled by high net
worth investor group Tiger 21 shows a decrease in cash and
fixed-income holdings, but hedge fund allocations remain
roughly unchanged at 9% of the average portfolio.
On a quarterly basis, private equity...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager