Hedge funds still rule over the longer term, says KPMG
Tue May 8, 2012
From 1994 to 2011 hedge funds significantly outperformed
traditional asset classes such as equities, bonds and
commodities, according to a new study by The Centre for Hedge
Fund Research at Imperial College in London.
The research was commissioned by KPMG and the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager