Everest Capital pushes new emerging markets debt strategy
By Rob Copeland
Mon May 7, 2012
First credit strategy for Miami firm off to fast start in first months.
Everest Capital, the $1.8 billion emerging markets firm, is
marketing a new global debt fund, its first dedicated to credit
The Everest Capital Emerging Markets Debt strategy has a
broad mandate to invest in what the firm terms "frontier and
emerging markets." It will trade in both corporate and
sovereign bonds, across the capital spectrum, in 86 countries.
Those markets include...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager