Disappointing start to May for commodity funds
Thu May 10, 2012
Funds in the commodities strategy areas reported a median loss
of 2.32% during the first week of May, according to the
Absolute UCITS database. The sector saw
Prim Commodities return a loss of 2.93%
for the week ending 4 May 2012.
Other funds run by the same management company such as Prim
Agriculture, OFI Prim'...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager