Everest hires ex-Orchard portfolio manager
Fri May 11, 2012
The $1.8 billion emerging market specialist Everest Capital
has hired Jennifer Fan, a former portfolio manager at Hong
Kong-based Orchard Capital Partners, to take responsibility for
investment management and research in the Asia-Pacific region.
The move comes close on the heels of the firm hiring Richard
Howard from fund of hedge funds group, Caliburn Capital
Partners, to head investor relations in Asia.
Fan joins as managing director in Everest
Capital’s Singapore office, and comes with over 10
years of experience in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager