SALT attendee allegedly hits massive blackjack payday
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri May 11, 2012
An anonymous hedge funder is said to have turned between $300 and $10,000 into $460,000 at the Bellagio tables; another flies home early after losing big.
LAS VEGAS –The SALT Conference was abuzz Thursday
about an attending hedge fund executive who is rumored to have
turned as little as $300 in a blackjack bet into as much as
$460,000 Wednesday night at the Bellagio. The person is said to
have chartered a private flight home for him and friends after
the big win.
Was it real? Three people who heard the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager