Gotham, JANA, Omega, T2 push U.S. stocks
By Rob Copeland
Sat May 12, 2012
“The market, as twitchy as it is, has overreacted to some bad news, and it’s providing a lot of opportunities,” says Barry Rosenstein of JANA.
LAS VEGAS -- Halfway across the country from Omaha, a host
of hedge fund managers offered up their best value stock picks
at the SALT Conference in Las Vegas.
They all agreed on one theme: There is serious money to be
made in U.S. stocks. "Everything’s pretty cheap,"
said Joel Greenblatt, founder of Gotham Capital. "The prospects
over the next...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager