UCITS key priority for European regulator
Tue May 15, 2012
The introduction of new and the overhaul of existing
legislation, including UCITS, will be a key challenge for
European Securities and Markets Authority this year, according
to Verena Ross, its executive director.
The authority will publish the results of its...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager