Two Sigma Holdings hires former Marathon PE chief Wray Thorn as CIO
By Rob Copeland
Thu May 17, 2012
Thorn to lead private investments for $9 billion New York firm.
Two Sigma Investments, which runs approximately $9 billion
in hedge fund investments, has hired Wray Thorn, who was until
recently a senior managing director at Marathon Asset
Management, as chief investment officer for "private markets
investments" for its Two Sigma Holdings division, a new
Thorn will focus on real estate, real assets, credit and
special situations for Two Sigma Holdings, according to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager