Three quarters of alternative UCITS report negative performance for the week
Fri May 18, 2012
More than 75% of alternative UCITS funds reported negative
performance for the week ending 11 May 2012, according to
figures from the Absolute UCITS database.
The median for the 372 single manager funds was down 51 basis
points for the reporting period. The Absolute UCITS Single
Manager Composite Index finished April down 0.39%, taking
its year-to-date return down to 2.28%.
The LFP JKC China Value Fund,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager