Plural risk chief Jeff Hurwitz jumps to Davidson Kempner
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue May 22, 2012
Matt Grossman’s firm promotes Rayne Gaisford as a replacement.
Risk management expert Jeff Hurwitz joined $19.5 billion
Davidson Kempner Capital Management as a managing director in
May from Plural Investments, where he
was chief risk officer from April 2008 to March 2012.
Hurwitz (Photo: LinkedIn)
Long/short equity Plural Investments was founded by SAC
Capital Advisors alum...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager