Man Group starts fightback with AHL and FRM moves
Thu May 24, 2012
Man Group, the beleaguered publicly-quoted alternatives group,
has taken action to arrest its dramatic recent share price
slide with senior hires to strengthen the investment team on
its flagship AHL systematic trading engine and a major
acquisition to shore up its flagging fund of funds business.
The firm, led by group CEO Peter Clarke, has hired two
experienced outsiders to beef up the team on the key AHL
managed futures strategy – and is also buying $8
billion FRM to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager