New credit launches line up as JPM loss roils volatile markets
Thu May 24, 2012
At least three significant new credit hedge funds are in the
works for launch in the coming weeks and months, aiming to
exploit the fast-expanding opportunities and dislocations in
the European and global credit markets.
Brevan Howard, the $30 billion hedge fund giant, is believed
to be planning a new credit vehicle to be run by...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager