Major seed commitment from Grosvenor takes Nightscape Capital to the next level
Thu May 24, 2012
Ex-Sandelman and Citadel manager Nick Stukas secures $75 million investment from $20 billion US fund of funds group for his well-performing credit and capital structure strategy
The signing of a $75 million accelerator capital with
highly-regarded Chicago-based fund of funds group Grosvenor
marks a major step forward for Nightscape Capital –
the London-based credit and capital structure firm led by
ex-Sandelman and Citadel man Nick Stukas.
Since its inception in September 2010, the Nightscape Global
Value Fund has delivered an excellent and very consistent
performance through a rocky period in credit-related and other
risk asset markets.
The fund is annualising at some 6.5% after its first 20
months of trading – on very low annualised volatility
of just 3%, and with minimal (verging on negative) correlation
to credit indices and other benchmarks. Since inception, the
biggest down month is just 1.2% – in a period when
credit markets, and many other credit hedge funds, have shown
Nightscape Global Value was nominated for a EuroHedge new
fund of the year award last year on the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager